Zymeworks is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of next-generation bispecific and multifunctional biotherapeutics, initially focused on the treatment of cancer. Zymeworks’ suite of complementary therapeutic platforms and its fully-integrated drug development engine provide the flexibility and compatibility to precisely engineer and develop highly-differentiated product candidates.
About the Position
Zymeworks is seeking a highly-motivated professional who is looking to grow their career with our company. The Business Systems Administrator will manage the technical and functional operation, maintenance and support of Zymeworks’ business systems. This role will have the opportunity to interact with systems utilized by a wide range of functional areas within the company.
This position will report to the Lead, Business Systems and will be based in Vancouver, BC.
• Work under direction to gather business requirements for customization of business systems, as needed, including development of custom reports, dashboards and other functionality.
• Manage permissions and site creation of SharePoint Online sites.
• Train users on various business systems, provide support to users, maintain proper system access and support end user technical requests.
• Perform daily administrative and support tasks and assist in maintaining system documentation.
• Monitor, assess, and ensure compliance of business systems with internal IT general controls and external regulatory requirements.
• Create documentation for changes, customization, standards and usage in accordance with formal policies, procedures and protocols that are consistent with Zymeworks’ IT controls environment.
• Participate in all internal project planning sessions and team meetings as required
• Maintains an awareness of new technologies, trends and developments in order to improve service and create efficiencies within the department. Keeps up-to-date with relevant professional literature and participates in seminars and training workshops as required.
• Provide service desk support as needed for escalated support issues.
Qualifications and Education
• Technical diploma in a related discipline and a minimum of 2 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Additional technical certifications relating to business systems actively utilized by Zymeworks should be maintained.
• 1 years experience administering SharePoint Online and other common O365 applications
• Exposure to enterprise applications, such as ERP, CRM, DCM etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
• Knowledge of Database, Database Structure, Data Analytics and Data Migration (ETL).
• Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative.
• Ability to mapping business process and creating new processes.
• Clear understanding of Access Control Level (ACL) including best practices in access control.
• Basic understanding of cloud computing and SaaS.
• Demonstrated strong team work ethic and good interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a high paced, fast changing environment. Results-oriented.
Nice to have:
• Exposure to Agile or Waterfall development method
• Experience working and administering JIRA (Atlassian)
• Experience/exposure to Software Development Process
• Exposure to COBIT 5 and ITIL
Why work for us?
At Zymeworks, we stand for innovation, integrity, collaboration and care.
We come from many countries, cultures, races, ethnicities, abilities and nationalities. We bring our passions including singing, biking, swimming, dancing, cooking, volunteering, parenting, coaching and much more! We are proud of our nearly equal balance of men and women and strengthened by our non-binary and transgender team members. Every employee belongs.
We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
To learn more about Zymeworks Inc. and our current openings, please visit our website at https://zymeworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Zymeworks values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners. We will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Zymeworks is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received without contract.
Your application was submitted successfully.